ATDI is proud to announce its participation in the ITU-D Study Group 2 meeting this year. Participants will have the opportunity to share and promote innovative ICT solutions and achievements through a dedicated 30-minute presentation session from Mr. Haim MAZAR, Radio Spectrum Management ITU Expert and Mr. Rubén Perdiz, Business Development Manager.
The scope of ITU-D Study Group 2 meeting on “ICT applications, cyber security, emergency telecommunications and climate-change adaptation” is:
– Services and applications supported by telecommunications/ICTs.
– Building confidence and security in the use of ICTs.
– The use of telecommunications/ICTs in mitigating the impact of climate change on developing countries, and for natural disaster preparedness, mitigation and relief, as well as conformance and interoperability testing.
– Human exposure to electromagnetic fields and safe disposal of electronic waste.
– The implementation of telecommunications/ICTs, taking into account the results of the studies carried out by ITU T and ITU R, and the priorities of developing countries.
Date: September 26th, 2016
Time: 18h00 – 18h30
Venue: ITU, Geneva
Mr. Rubén Perdiz, Business Development Manager
Mr. Haim MAZAR, ATDI – RF Spectrum and Engineering
ITU Expert – Vice Chair ITU-R Study Group 5 (terrestrial services)
With 26 years of experience, ATDI offers the best of software products & expertise for radio spectrum management & monitoring, radio network planning, design & optimization, fiber optics.
ATDI develops and publishes HTZ and ICS software packages dedicated to Spectrum Management, Spectrum Monitoring, Communication Electronic Warfare, Radio Network Planning and Network Optimizing
More information about ATDI products & services: www.atdi.com
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to book a meeting with ATDI during ITU Study Group 2 meeting.