ATDI masters “Excellence in Innovation” through RRT Lithuania’s deal on e-licensing and e-government
RRT Lithuania opts in for ATDI’s world leading A-class Spectrum Management expertise and increases ATDI’s global credentials
After several months of project development by a global multi-disciplinary expert’s team between London, Paris and Kiev, ATDI is extremely pleased to announce its signing off on the project acceptation with RRT, the Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania, in December 2016.
The project covers the provision of two customized e-licensing and e-government systems through a unique web portal. The project is planned to go Live shortly in February 2017.
- Through the e-Licensing system, RRT is being enabled
- To generate requests for MW (Microwave), PMSE (Programme Making and Special Events) or any other « lite licensing request» through the web
(plus flexible implementation of lite licensing for any new system)
- To follow-up online status and details of the requests generated by mobile operators, PMR, broadcasters, radio amateurs
- The e-Government system provides RRT with
- Public access to « National Frequency Allocation Table” and to the data of the stations through the web portal
- Public access to data through the web portal
- Specific data sharing related to electromagnetic pollution through the web portal
- Possibility to provide access to specific data to other government institutions and entities, e.g. Ministry of Defense, Police…
Linas Spraunius, RRT Head of Spectrum Engineering Division, testifies further:
„In addition, I have just remembered one key aspect which I have found most amazing about ICS Manager – its “flexibility”.
Once again ATDI fully delivers on global A-class Next Gen expertize and localized approach with innovative, customized solutions in ICS Manager to fully respond to the needs of its clients to shape the future now in a highly collaborative, agile, interactive way through its global multi-disciplinary team.
Historic and Key milestones of RRT and ATDI sustainable collaboration
RRT has been using ATDI software ICS telecom as Spectrum engineering tool since 2005 and ATDI software ICS manager, the solution for spectrum management, since 2015.
ATDI provided RRT since with software, training, database migration, customization, and system integration, including the automation of RRT workflows and the development of a web portal for licenses management. The key focus of RRT consists of competition promotion in electronic communications and postal sectors.
Shaping a historic, sustainable and highly collaborative partnership for more than 12 years now with ATDI, RRT is increasing the network of national Regulatory Authorities, that are constantly demonstrating a high degree of satisfaction with the expertize and solutions provided.